Ways to Win Poker Games – Poker or commonly called playing cards is a game that can kill free time. There are many types of card games that can be played with friends and family. A popular card game is playing cards.
One box of playing cards contains 52 sheets which are divided into four types of cards, namely Spade (curly), Heart (heart), Diamond (diamonds), Club (spades), each consisting of 13 cards from Ace to King), and additional cards in the form of two black and red joker cards.
There are various types of card games in the world. In Indonesia, card games are familiar with the game terms “41”, trump, “rummy”, “cangkulan”, and others. Card games that are popular in many countries are poker, canasta, blackjack, casino, solitaire, bridge, with the number of players that can vary. Even card games are often associated with gambling. This is because there are some people who place bets when playing cards.
However, card games can also be played for entertainment purposes only when filling a void. One of the most popular types of card games in the world is poker. Poker games have often been presented in foreign films.
Asiapoker is a type of card game that combines the ability of strategy, skill and betting. All poker variants involve betting as an intrinsic part of the game. Poker was developed during the early 19th century in the United States. Since then, poker has developed into a very popular pastime all over the world. Poker has grown in popularity since the early twentieth century and has gone from being an entertainment limited to a small group of people to being a very popular game, both for participants and spectators, including online, with many professional players.
How to Play Poker
There are many variations of poker games such as 5 Card Draw or Texas Hold’em, but the essence of how to play poker is to have the largest 5 card combination. The winner is the owner of the card with the greatest combination. This card combination is predetermined and has become a basic rule in how to play poker.
In the unfolding stage, the remaining players compare the cards they have in order of the strength of the card combination. If two players have a card combination with the same value or neither has a winning card combination, then the player with the highest value card wins (the highest value ace card).
That way the first way to play poker is to understand the number of card combinations from the highest to the lowest. Here’s the combination from highest to lowest
1. Royal Flush (10 cards, jacks, queens, kings, and aces, all of the same suit) – the highest value because it is the most surprising if you get it. A common misconception is that this card combination is the most difficult to get than the other five similar cards.
2. Straight Flush (five cards with consecutive numbers, all of the same suit) – must not have a king card and a two card at the same time (eg Q-K-A-2-3).
3. Four of a Kind (four cards with the same number and one card of any kind).
4. Full House (three cards with the same number and two cards with the same number) for the same combination of cards. Full House, which is stronger is determined by a card with a higher value than three cards with the same number.
5. Flush (five cards of the same suit) – any number doesn’t matter.
6. Straight (five cards with consecutive numbers, different suit) – may not have a king card and two cards at the same time (eg J-Q-K-A-2).
7. Three of a Kind (three cards with the same number, two other cards with different numbers) – if the other two cards have the same number, it will be a Full House.
8. Two Pair (two pairs of cards with the same number plus one card with different numbers).
9. One Pair (two cards with the same number, three other cards with different numbers).
10. High Card (the value of the poker card itself can be a sequence of cards as well as an image of a poker card)
Poker Game Variations
As previously explained, the game of Poker seems to have several kinds of playing. However, the direction of the game is the same.
1. Texas Hold’em Poker
In this Poker game, each player will be divided by 2 face cards. The two cards have a fixed nature, which cannot be changed as long as the rotation is running.
After the distribution is done, then later the game controller will show 3 open cards in the middle of the table. Each player will decide whether to continue playing or not.
If some players still hope to continue, then a fourth card will be issued. If you still can’t determine, then the fifth card will be opened in the middle of the table. Then, each player will open his 2 cards and determine which player has the highest card combination or value. The player is the champion.
2. Straight Card
In this game, each player will get 5 cards. In contrast to the beginning, this game is done on a rotation only.
When the cards have been distributed to each player, all players open their cards and the player with the highest combination or value wins.
3. 5 Card Draw
In this game, each player will be given 5 cards at the beginning of the game. The card you have, you can then throw away at least 3 cards that can be exchanged for new ones. Throw away the cards that you feel can’t be used.
After all players get a new card, then the game can begin.
Not much different from the Texas Hold’em game, the game starts with opening 3 cards in the middle of the table. Then, followed by the fourth card and the fifth card in the next round.
The winner …Read More